Salary AUD50 - AUD68 per hour
Consultant Ashley Scotto
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-09-26 human-resources-and-personnel Malaga Western Australia AU AUD 50 68 68 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If workplace relations are your passion then you will be able to make your mark in this complex environment. This is a newly created role that will utilise your existing knowledge whilst also challenge you to drive better outcomes.
- Support the Group IR function with providing advice on industrial relations, union negotiations, external IR environment, assisting with EA preparation and modelling, analytics and data analysis and compliance execution.
- Provide consistent unbiased support and assistance on Industrial Relations as required.
- Resolve queries relating to the interpretation of EA as it applies to specific circumstances as per the level of capability and as allocated.
- Support leading Manager on EBA negotiation process by providing research, guidance and strategy.
- Remain up to date with changes in legislation and case law as it applies to the Group’s IR framework and EA obligations.
- Relevant tertiary academic or technical qualification.
- Significant and demonstrable success in union negotiations within the resources sector
- Oil and Gas experience an advantage