Location North RydeFULL_TIME
Consultant Shella Giman
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-01 human-resources-and-personnel North Ryde New South Wales AU AUD 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, Seiko is a leading organisation and one of the few fully integrated watch manufactures in the world. Be part of a supportive environment with various work perks such as on-site parking and generous product discounts.
- Design modules and evaluate any current programs and processes
- Travel across ANZ to implement training programs to various team members
- Liaise with internal stake holders in order to maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Support managers on staff training strategies
- Ensuring records are kept up to date
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role - develop, implement and facilitate training programs
- Degree qualification in related field
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Retail industry experience is highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Shella Giman on 02 8423 1017 for a confidential discussion.