Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-02 human-resources-and-personnel Benalla Victoria AU AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportnity for an experienced Industrial Relations Specialist. Do you have significant experience working as an IR Manager on large construction projects in Victoria? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Project Manager, this position will be accountable of the overall relationship with Unions and Regional Stakeholders in Victoria for the construction and initial operation phase of a new renewable energy project in the Shire of Benalla.
- Development of IR strategies
- Negotiation of EA's
- Contractual requirements with Victorian Government
- Provide high level IR advice and support
- Develop and maintain relationships with Victorian unions
- Local community engagement
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with Victorian Unions
- Ability to report efficiently to public authorities, internal and external stakeholders
- Able to build consensus
- Strong problem-solving orientation, able to deal with ambiguity
- Valuable contract management experience within Construction
- Ideally experience on renewable energy projects
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.