Salary AUD75000 - AUD82500 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Laura Hogan
Date posted 30 August 2016
The Recruiter will work with senior managers, providing support and advice in the selection and appointment of staff.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, this role will work closely with senior management in the selection and appointment of staff.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to adapt and improve procedure so that the delivery of services is more efficient and effective.
- Provide advice and guidance to all levels of management on the recruitment process;
- Develop, implement and maintain recruitment reporting structure for P&C and senior management;
- Advertise roles internally and externally;
- Assist in the on-going improvement to the recruitment process;
- Proactively source a strong pipeline in alignment with the resourcing needs of the business;
- Manage seasonal projects such as graduate and bulk recruitment campaigns.
Experience and capabilities:
- In depth knowledge of recruitment and selection processes;
- Experience resourcing for hard to fill positions and ability to build talent pipelines;
- Ability to plan and execute bulk recruitment programs such as graduate recruitment;
- Strong selection and interview skills;
- High attention to detail.
To apply please click apply or call Laura Hogan on +61 2 82893245 for a confidential discussion.