Talent Aquisition Advisor
Salary AUD75000 - AUD80000 per annum + Super + 8% Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tiffany Thompson
Date posted 31 August 2016
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will be report to the Talent Manager and will be recruiting to a variety of business units for a permanent position based in the CBD.
This role is high level service of end to end recruitment with extensive stakeholder management; and offers the opportunity to be part of a collaborative and supportive talent team.
You will play a critical role in ensuring the business are hiring the best possible talent by building networks of candidates and talent pipelining through a variety of recruitment strategies and sources.
- End to End recruitment process;
- Provide advice and guidance to all levels of management on the recruitment process;
- Overseeing the improvement of Talent Acquisition processes;
- Meeting candidates and providing them with skills and capability tests;
- Creating talent pools and pipelines for all positions within the business;
- Meeting the Talent Acquisition KPI's as set out by the Talent Manager;
- Sourcing and screening CVs and managing the advertising responses;
- Shortlisting candidates;
- Assist in the on-going improvement to the recruitment process;
- Liaising with external agencies when required.
Experience and capabilities:
- Degree in HR/Business is required;
- At least 4 years’ experience in the same or similar role;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to build excellent relationships external and internal;
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
To apply please click apply or call Tiffany Thompson on (0) 2 8289 3196 for a confidential discussion.