Salary AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tiffany Thompson
Date posted 5 September 2016
An exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join a global FMCG company in a fast paced collaborative team to facilitate there organisational growth.
This global organisation is looking for an Internal Recruiter will be part of a energetic and highly motivated team who will have an impact in making a difference and developing the growth within the organisation.
- Facilitate end to end recruitment functions within areas across the business;
- Facilitate end to end candidate experience by focusing on the developing brand;
- Work closely with the Hiring Managers and assist them with coordinating,
- Know what a pipeline is and how to develop it within each area across the business;
- Create and manager attractive job adverts;
- Managing high volumes of positions. Recruitment of roles across all parts of the business including supply chain, marketing, finance and operations;
- Take a creative and strategic approach to recruiting, developing and improving the sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates.
- Tertiary qualifications required;
- Previous recruitment experience is essential;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is essential;
- Able to prioritise workload on own initiative;
- Ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel & PowerPoint;
- The ability to manage high volumes of positions and work in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude.
To apply please click apply or call Tiffany Thompson on (0) 2 8289 3196 for a confidential discussion.