Location Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Mary Darke
Date posted 13 September 2016
An employer of choice seeks a recruitment expert to coach and mentor a nationally dispersed recruitment team, promoting recruitment best practise with senior leaders.
Inspiring best performance outcomes in its people, this company boasts long term results for local communities. The company has enjoyed steady growth within recent years and continues to forge ahead with a focus on performance and delivery.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this role will work as member of the executive to lead a national team of recruitment specialists and drive best performance outcomes in end to end recruitment service delivery. To be effective, you will enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume and dynamic environment.
- Lead a nationally dispersed team of recruitment specialists;
- Support volume recruitment activity;
- Educate line managers in recruitment processes and use of the electronic recruitment platform;
- Formulate a talent pipeline for anticipated future business needs;
- Engage schools to source talent and
- Use social media platforms to attract and source talent
Skills and experience required
- Experience leading a recruitment team, coupled with volume recruitment exposure;
- Business acumen, with the ability to communicate with senior leaders;
- Excellent presentation and engagement skills;
- Strong communication and influencing skills; and
- Ability to contribute strategically and proactively to the broader business, anticipate recruitment demands and maintain a strong talent pool
To apply please click apply or call Mary Darke on 07 3032 2287 for a confidential discussion.