Location St Kilda
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 4 October 2016
This is an HR Generalist position with a huge focus on Recruitment. On this 6 weeks assignment, you will assist this school in the peak of their recruitment for the year.
Due to start mid October and continue through November, this is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and professional HR Generalist with volume recruitment experience.
- Generation of employment contracts
- Telephone screening
- Contract termination
- Service recognition
- Coordination and management of new starter packs
- Data management
- Reference and background checks
- General HR duties
- 1-2 years experience in an HR Generalist role
- Experience of managing a high volume of recruitment
- Corporate experience
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- High attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Be sensitive to confidential information
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.