Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 4 October 2016
This is a great opportunity for an internal Recruitment Consultant to work for two to three months on two large recruitment projects. Experience with bulk recruitment is a must.
In this role as an internal Recruitment Consultant, you will assist with interviewing, drawing up contracts, terminations, posting ads and reference checking.
- Generation of employment contracts
- Contract termination
- Service recognition
- Coordination and management of new starter packs
- Data management
- Reference and background checks
- 1-2 years experience in an internal Recruitment Consultant role
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- High attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Be sensitive to confidential information
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.