Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kathryn Wright
Date posted 19 February 2017
This global professional services firm are recruiting a Staffing Coordinator to add value to their talented Team. You will enjoy working within a high-performing and social culture and be inspired by your colleagues. This Staffing Coordinator will come from a strong HR background specialising in coordinating staffing programmes. Experience within professional services is advantageous.
- Leave requests, short-term staffing, sustainability information and reporting and general staffing and cross office staffing enquiries
- Support HR and staffing & mobility decision-making
- Own the time sheet reconciliation process to ensure time billings of all consulting staff are correct
- Be first point of contact for all Melbourne consulting team queries
- Plan and draft presentations on Staffing topics
- Coordinate weekly reporting to leadership on utilisation of staff and forecasts
- Support all sustainability related initiatives and events
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in coordinating staffing programs.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- General knowledge of HR processes
- Experience in database maintenance, analytics and deriving insights from data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maturity, professionalism and confident in your ability
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled staffing coordinator to add value to this great team.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Wright on 03 8628 2107 for a confidential discussion.