Manager - Business Support
Salary Generous Base + Quarterly Bonuses
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 22 March 2017
We are seeking a Manager to lead a team of Business Support Recruitment Consultants in the Perth CBD office. This is an opportunity for an experienced recruiter to take a step up and become an integral part the leadership team of one of the world’s leading recruitment firms.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
The Manager will use the skills they have developed as a high performing Consultant or Manager to grow, develop and lead a team. You will be responsible for the profitability and business activities of the team and will continually grow the business by promoting the brand to existing and prospective clients and candidates.
You will lead by example, place candidates with clients and support the team in achieving and exceeding their financial and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) targets.
- Surpassing financial team targets
- Ensuring that new team members are supported, trained and placing candidates with clients within their probationary period
- Agreeing financial and KPI targets and coaching team members to meet or exceed them
- Conducting formal and informal appraisals to discuss career progression
- Attending client and candidate meetings
- Entertaining clients within and outside core business hours
- Ensuring the Robert Walters database accurately reflects all business dealings with clients and candidates
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge of relevant market
- Providing market intelligence internally and externally
- Supporting the Divisional or Associate Director in conducting salary reviews and bonus allocations
- Providing guidance to the team on all aspects of the recruitment role and on Robert Walters’s processes and procedures
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Previous agency recruitment experience
- Excellent client communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound understanding of the recruitment industry in WA
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
- Additional Manager benefits
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.