Internal Recruitment Consultant
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 27 March 2017
Your role will engage in strategic sourcing, redeployment, outplacement and support servicing. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a world class recruiting initiative that attracts the best talent, enhances business performance that delivers an outstanding service experience.
As an Internal Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for the end to end process, design and delivery of Internal Recruitment for people being made redundant from the business.
- Application and Resume Screening
- Facilitating of candidate Psychometric testing
- The ability to provide relevant and constructive feedback enabling candidates to present themselves in the best light.
- The ability to multitask and complete all administrative tasks required at each stage of the recruitment process.
- Professionally manage Candidates and stakeholders through the program whilst adhering to the program model.
- Develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with designated stakeholders and relevant business unit HR contacts
- 2+ years as a Recruitment Consultant
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience supporting volume recruitment projects
- Experience in using recruitment management systems (CRM /Page Up/ Montage) desirable.
This Internal Recruitment Consultant position is based in Melbourne's CBD and requires someone to commence work ASAP.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.