Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 2 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role blends hands on delivery while playing a leadership role on a number of strategic recruiting initiatives.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will recruit top talent and achieve hiring goals.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will identify, proactively source, cultivate, assess, and manage high quality candidates through the full candidate lifecycle.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also manage key stakeholders as a trusted partner and valued advisor.
- Create effective sourcing strategies with the Recruitment Business Partner
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process, including reference checks
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Human Resources degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years to 4 years of IT recruitment or resourcing/recruiting experience in an agency or IT consulting
- Roles recruited within either Software development, Data analytics, Big Data space is highly desirable
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or IT consulting setting
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle candidate relationship
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships in the Software and Data Analytics community
This is an exciting opportunity based in Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.