Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading Telecommunications company are seeking a Redeployment Specialist to add value to their talented team of Redeployment and Reassignment Consultants.
You will enjoy working within a high-performing, social culture and be inspired by your colleagues.
The Redeployment Specialist will have strong influencing and stakeholder management skills. Experience within a mid-large corporate organisation is mandatory to be successful in this role.
- Find suitable job matches for individuals during their placement period
- Coach and consult displaced employees throughout the program
- Act as first point of contact for redeployees
- Work with a case management system
- Work collaboratively with the redeployment team and internal stakeholders
- Ensure 100% compliance measures and legal obligations are met
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong administration skills using various software such as Excel, Word, Visio and Project
- Strong technical skills and interest in systems usage
- General knowledge of recruitment processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maturity, professionalism and confidence in your ability
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Redeployment Specialist to add value to this great team within the Telecommunications industry.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.