Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 14 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
End to end recruitment consultant position in Sydney's CBD. This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. You will be given excellent training and ongoing support. Further, you will work with a helpful, enthusiastic and dynamic team and you will be given tools to succeed.
The Recruitment Consultant will join a high performing team who are rapidly growing in a new market working with global and local market leaders and well known brands
Since 1985, Robert Walters has become one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies, and today has an international network of 53 offices in 27 countries. In a prime spot in Sydney's CBD we have an enviable client base across information technology, projects, banking, legal, accounting & finance, sales & marketing, human resources, support & administration. The Robert Walters IT teams need people with a keen sales flair, strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our customer’s human capital.
The working environment at Robert Walters is a participative one where team spirit and open and honest communications are encouraged and excellence is rewarded. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates and clients are shared and not owned thus promoting a team-based culture.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be expected to:
- Provide end-to end recruitment services to clients and candidates.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, cultivate a strong business and candidate relationship and deliver recruitment solutions that meet individual client needs.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through the application of sales, business development and networking strategies.
- Understand client's recruitment requirements through developing knowledge of the organisation, its business objectives, people requirements and cultural environment.
- Interviewing candidates and maintaining a high calibre database
- Candidate management- screening, interviewing, reference checks, organising client interviews, providing feedback and career advice
- Managing recruitment, job offer, contracts and salary package negotiations
- Developing and maintaining strong networks with strategic people in the market
- Provide a consultative service and advise on market trends and conditions
- Previous Sales/Business Development experience
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- A great work culture and stunning office location with views overlooking Sydney harbour and opera house
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.