Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to an exceptionally busy market, we are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing financial services team. If you have an interest in Banking and Financial services and are looking for a clear career path with fantastic earning potential, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Industry experience in recruitment and/or financial services would be desirable
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment. This is why we are open to both open to experienced professionals as well as graduates for these positions.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.