Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 5 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to internal growth & development, we are currently looking for a new consultant to join our well established Business Support Team in Sydney CBD. You will be joining a high performing team of 8 consultants who are full of energy and looking forward to welcoming a new team member.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and self driven individual, with a positive attitude and personality - to join our well established team, with a fantastic culture. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned.
As an entry level Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Sales experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate/ Entry level Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be fully trained by high a high performing management team and given all of the tools necessary to exceed in the role - all you need to bring with you, is the right attitude and your ambition. Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, on-going development and exceptional earning potential.
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.