Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD95,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist join a high performing internal Talent Acquisition team for a leading Financial Services Organisation. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will proactively provide day to day recruitment advice and solutions to internal stakeholders.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing a complete 360 recruitment service to the business on a national scale whilst providing an exceptional candidate experience for all the candidates.
• Providing advisory services to business stakeholders across Australia
• Manage recruitment and onboarding across all levels, industries, locations and skillsets
• Develop proactive sourcing strategies by engaging key stakeholders and understanding their challenges
• Work with stakeholders to qualify role requirements and take detailed briefs for sourcing
• Work with Panel members
• Develop strong relationships with suppliers and provide detailed feedback on the outcome of their candidate submissions, interviews etc.
• Deliver continuous improvement of procurement processes, work flow planning, sourcing, assessing and reporting
• 3-5 years' experience as recruitment consultant or resource
• Expert talent attraction and sourcing techniques sourcing
• Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships internally and externally with customers
• Experience using Recruitment and Selection systems and technology
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in order to achieve agreed outcomes
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Experience in sourcing via multiple online mediums
• Demonstrated ability to work within and adapt to a changing environment with a high degree of flexibility (essential)
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.