Location Perth CBD
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 6 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are looking for a hard working recent graduate to join Robert Walters in the role of Graduate Administrator. Supporting a dynamic team, there are opportunities to grow and develop skills in both recruitment and administration processes. This position plays a vital role in supporting the sales team and it is expected that you take a proactive approach to managing the business’s administration and communications functions to help ensure that revenue and profit targets are met. We will set you on a pathway to become a Recruitment Consultant within 12 months of joining the business.
• Preparation of contracts, letters, faxes and other forms of correspondence.
• Providing general administrative support for the Consultants
• Typing new resumes and updating existing resumes
• Management of candidate database and uploading candidate information
• Producing interview agendas for clients
• Dealing with general enquiries via telephone or email communication
• Consultant diary management
• Major accounts including the management of on-boarding contractors, medicals and monthly reports
• Assisting consultants on a day to day basis identifying through research potential new markets, companies to target, opportunities
Key Skills and Requirements
• Recent university graduate
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be well presented
• Excellent MS Office skills
• The ability to multi-task
• A positive and 'can do' attitude
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.