Salary AUD60,000 - AUD85,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Claudia Lowe
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading ASX listed company is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their talent acquisition team. This is a permanent role based in Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Talent and Inclusion Manager, this position is a great opportunity for an experienced and driven Recruiter to be a part of a fast-paced, motivated team with a high success rate.
- Partner with hiring managers to provide timely sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection of candidates who meet the requirements and competencies of roles.
- Full life cycle recruiting – market analysis for competitive advantage, sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiations, etc
- Identify, develop and maintain a network of contacts and resources to generate qualified, diverse candidates in an effective manner
- Maintain accurate and concise records regarding the recruitment and selection process
- Manage the candidate experience as he/she goes through the recruitment process. Ensure the most positive experience through accuracy of information relayed and timely response to information requests.
- Direct decisions on final candidates and partner with management for final hiring decisions.
- Actively engage and initiate process improvements as needed.
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Human Resources is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an end to end, in house recruitment role
- Strong mental agility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Building trusted and reliable relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective networking with internal and external stakeholders
- Persuading and influencing to achieve positive and sustainable results
- Concise writing and reporting
- Delivering results and managing stakeholder expectations
- Energetic, ambitious and results oriented
To apply please click apply or call Claudia Lowe on +61 2 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.