Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary AUD40 - AUD50 per hour + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
With operations in Queensland for over 10 years, this organisation provides exceptional services to its customers. This company is focused on driving improvement across all business functions to continuously promote a positive workplace culture.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, you will have a strong understanding of recruitment practices and experience in technical and volume recruitment. Your knowledge of the business will enable you to partner with managers to advise and consult on recruitment initiatives to attract and retain talent.
• Developing attraction and retention strategies and implementing these across the business
• Consulting and advising on the talent framework in line with internal policies continuously seeking to improve processes
• Supporting the leadership team to implement talent strategies and initiatives
• Managing the end to end recruitment process and partnering with line managers
• Internal recruitment experience
• Experience providing high level recruitment services within a team environment
• Ability to advise and consult on recruitment processes
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.