Talent Acquisition Partner
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Talent Acquisition Partner will partner with an assigned portfolio of client groups to provide end-to-end sourcing, recruitment and onboarding to recruit talent into the business. This role will identify, attract and engage talent into the organisation in a timely, diverse and cost effective manner; provide subject matter expertise to HR business partners and the business, develop and execute talent acquisition strategies to increase awareness of the company brand.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for partnering with the business globally to manage current and future capability, end-to-end recruitment activity, creating global consistency of on boarding processes, and designing and delivering recruitment campaigns to communicate employee value proposition.
The Talent Acquisition Partner must also be comfortable working in a role and environment that at times can be highly demanding on time and productivity.
- Business Partnering
- Enable strategic workforce planning by engaging with business leaders to understand the current and future resourcing needs of the business
- Influence and coach leaders and hiring managers on successful identification and recruitment of talent that is culturally aligned
- Embed the organisation’s Diversity & Inclusion agenda into the recruitment process
- As the subject matter expert, advise on local resourcing matters for each global jurisdiction and provide challenge and suggestions for improving resourcing effectiveness
- Talent Acquisition
- Partner with hiring managers to create sourcing strategies for each role and to drive the end-to-end recruitment process
- Recruitment responsibilities include overseeing position description creation, liaising with external recruitment agencies (advertising, screening and short listing), coordination and analysis of psychometric testing, reference checking, creation of offer letters and recruitment analytics
- Drive recruitment campaigns to increase awareness of the company brand and the employee value proposition
- Explore the organisation’s social media presence and networks within the finance industry to attract and source talent
- Monitor, review and report on recruitment costs; outlining, identifying and recommending potential cost savings and improved processes
- On boarding and Induction
- Support the global on boarding process to enable a successful on boarding of all new employees
- Support the new starter induction process.
- Related HR industry or other relevant recruitment provision experience, typically 7-10 years’ experience
- In-house recruitment experience managing end-to-end recruitment process
- Demonstrated evidence of identifying and engaging high quality candidates for niche skillsets/industries
- Strong direct sourcing capability, innovative and prompt execution
- Strong communication skills
An exciting career opportunity in a fast-growing company in the financial services sector, located in Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.