ICT Internal Recruitment Specialist
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Mary Darke
Date posted 29 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This reputable business has enjoyed steady growth within recent years and continues to forge ahead with a focus on performance and delivery.
About the role
The role is offered as a permanent, full time position based in Brisbane. You will enjoy the opportunity to work alongside Directors within the organisation to position yourself as a specialist in your field. Working as part of a professional and growing close-knit team, you will be supported in the role and encouraged to achieve great results. To be effective, you will enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume and dynamic environment.
- Manage the full end to end recruitment process for the business, including advertising, sourcing, short listing, conducting interviews, reference checks, online contract generation and on-boarding;
- Use strategic sourcing tools and market map to fill technical ICT related roles;
- Formulate a talent pipeline for anticipated future business needs;
- Stakeholder management with line managers; and
- Develop strong networks and business knowledge with the ICT community.
Skills and experience required
- A minimum of three years recruitment experience, recruiting ICT related technical roles;
- Business acumen and the ability to communicate with senior candidates and key decision makers;
- Excellent presentation and engagement skills;
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- A commercial mindset, with a flexible and opportunistic work ethic and
- Ability to contribute strategically and proactively to the broader business, anticipate recruitment demands and maintain a strong talent pool.
In return, a flexible and flat company culture, with the opportunity to advance your career with a fast growing business. Experienced recruiters from an agency environment looking to transition to an in-house role are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mary Darke on 07 3032 2287 for a confidential discussion.