Recruitment Consultant - IT Major Accounts
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 12 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The current Recruitment Consultant vacancy sits in our Major Accounts Division. The Major Accounts team consists of six high performing recruitment consultants that service the largest ICT, government departments, telecommunication organisations and IT Consultancies in Australia. We are looking to expand by one more Consultant to support the increased workload and to gain market share within the accounts.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program and team based, collaborative structure underpins our success and ensures that our consultants learn to be market leaders in their respective areas.
We offer arguably the best training and support in the industry that includes formal training, study guides and mentor-ship to ensure we produce consistent and quality Consultants. Our training includes techniques on building relationships, consultative sales, time management, success principles, and how to set and achieve goals.
- Working across a portfolio of a mix of new business and established accounts, the successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant is focused on maximising market share in accounts by driving sales within our PSA accounts and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events, and traditional marketing approach's
- Understanding client's business operations and solving their recruitment needs through a consultative sales approach
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- The Recruitment Consultant position is open, experienced consultants,recent graduates or those completing courses by the end of 2018
- Strong demonstrated work ethic (through studies, work, extra curricular activities, sport... etc)
- Innate drive to succeed
- Team based mind set
- A can do, positive attitude and coach-able
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong interest in consultative selling or professional services
- Work rights in Australia
The sky is the limit - The amount of money our recruitment consultant's earn and how far your career progress is entirely up to you - there is no salary cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries, Robert Walters also offers the following:
- International possibilities (offices in 28 countries spanning 5 continents)
- Industry leading training and mentoring
- Career progression - Fast track your career and gain management experience
- A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
- Working from our beautiful Sydney CBD offices on the 53rd floor of Governor Phillip Tower looking over the Sydney harbour and botanical gardens
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.