Salary Up to AUD350 per day + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Claudia Lowe
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading technology company is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their HR team.
This is a great opportunity for someone be a part of a fast-paced, highly motivated team with a track record of success. This is two month contract role with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The role is based in Sydney CBD and will report to the Head of Talent.
- Partner with hiring managers to provide timely sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection of candidates who meet the requirements and competencies of roles.
- Full life cycle recruiting – market analysis for competitive advantage, sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiations, etc
- Identify, develop and maintain a network of contacts and resources to generate qualified, diverse candidates in an effective manner
- Maintain accurate and concise records regarding the recruitment and selection process
- Manage the candidate experience as he/she goes through the recruitment process. Ensure the most positive experience through accuracy of information relayed and timely response to information requests.
- Direct decisions on final candidates and partner with management for final hiring decisions.
- Actively engage and initiate process improvements as needed.
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Human Resources is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an end to end, in house recruitment role
- Strong mental agility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Building trusted and reliable relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective networking with internal and external stakeholders
- Persuading and influencing to achieve positive and sustainable results
- Concise writing and reporting
- Delivering results and managing stakeholder expectations
- Energetic, ambitious and results oriented