Senior Recruiter - Asia Pacific
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Recruiter to join a multinational investment firm, covering the Asia Pacific region. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, reporting into both the Head of HR in Australia and the Head of Recruitment in the United States. The recruitment responsibilities are varied and key stakeholder engagement is a major focus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop deep relationships with internal clients and hiring managers; thoroughly understand needs and priorities and translate these into practical and creative full life-cycle recruiting plans and processes.
- Participate actively in the consultation of hiring managers focused on candidate decision making and negotiation; partner with HR Business Partners throughout this process.
- Independently own and run a high-touch recruiting process that focuses on efficiency, scalability and the candidate experience.
- Review resumes and interview qualified candidates in order to build talent pipelines for the present and future.
- May place executive level and nice candidates, especially those with advanced degrees and functional expertise.
- Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and intelligence to inform hiring decisions.
- Utilise the Dimensional brand to effectively market opportunities to prospects and enhance long-term rapport.
- Identify and recommend creative solutions for the sourcing of professional talent across departments and offices.
- Develop solutions to recruiting related needs within the business (e.g. interview training) to enhance the overall organisation's ability to identify talent, build a strong candidate pipeline and improve the candidate experience.
- Maintain relationships with external placement agencies that are most beneficial to the organisation.
- Support special projects and initiatives for Experienced Hire Recruiting and Human Resources on an ad hoc basis.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of recruitment experience across multiple skill levels and disciplines.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with hiring managers, team members and other stakeholders throughout the hiring process; ability to translate business needs into creative hiring strategy.
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Ability to operate and prioritise in a fast-moving and demanding environment and deal with complex situations.
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to synthesise data.
- Knowledge of HR policies, laws and regulations; specific knowledge of non-discrimination / affirmative action.
- Passion for finding the right people, along with desire to deliver strong customer service and optimal results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling candidate information.
- Experience using Application Tracking Systems; proficiency in Workday Recruiting is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience.
- Asset Management or Financial Services industry experience.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.