Recruitment Consultant - HR
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 21 October 2018 2018-10-212018-11-20 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Due to internal growth & development, we are currently looking for a new consultant to join our well established HR Recruitment Team in Sydney CBD. You will be joining a high performing team who looking forward to welcoming their new team member.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and self driven individual, with a positive attitude and personality - to join our well established team, with a fantastic culture. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPI's in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Sales experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate/ Entry level Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be fully trained by high a high performing management team and given all of the tools necessary to exceed in the role - all you need to bring with you, is the right attitude and your ambition. Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, on-going development and exceptional earning potential.
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.