Senior Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-11-28 recruitment-consultancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team.
This is an excellent chance for talented recruiters from any professional discipline to step into a Senior role with a clear progression path. We are also happy to consider Consultants looking to step into a Senior Consultant role with a path to management over time.
You will be surrounded by a successful and supportive leadership team who are keen to invest in the Sales & Marketing division.
- Developing relationships with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact with key stakeholders to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Account managing and driving revenue growth within key accounts
- Ensuring individual and team revenue targets are being met
- Fronting campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Undertaking business development and winning market share for the team
- Hiring, coaching and managing new team members and building the team
- Playing a key role in the Brisbane leadership team setting the tone for the whole office
- A consistent background and proven success in professional recruitment within any white collar discipline, prior managerial experience from an agency background would be advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural ability to influence others
- Strong leadership skills
- A strong network and understanding of the Queensland recruitment market would be beneficial
- Solutions driven with strong commercial acumen and a desire to grow and lead a division
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- Stunning offices and a culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on 03 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.