Recruitment Consultant - Human Resources & Safety
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mary Darke
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-14 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opening in 1985, Robert Walters has expanded over 28 countries and employ over 4,100 staff world-wide, providing opportunities to work internationally. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, uncapped earning potential and a supportive and fun-loving culture; Robert Walters may be perfect for your next move!
Robert Walters is seeking either a recent university graduate with a keen interest in pursuing a career in recruitment or an experienced Recruitment Consultant, to join the Human Resources and Safety team.
The working environment at Robert Walters is a participative one where team spirit and open and honest communication is encouraged.
- Sourcing suitable candidates using multiple methods through advertising, referrals and use of various networking resources;
- Managing the complete recruiting process including interviews, job offers and salary package negotiations;
- Gaining a full understanding of the client's recruitment needs through developing knowledge of the organisation, its business objectives and cultural environment;
- Effective account management of existing clients to expand market share and secure new business opportunities;
- Meeting and exceeding individual and team targets;
- Extensive use of Profile database and MS Word.
- Tertiary qualified in any field (preferably HR);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong commercial acumen with a national sales ability;
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environments;
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic;
- Persistence and drive to succeed in a supportive team environment.
Benefits and Attractions
- Uncapped earning potential;
- Industry-lead training and mentoring program;
- International employment opportunities;
- Supportive and collaborative team environment;
- Regular social and networking events;
- Incentive trips for high performers.
To apply please click apply or call Mary Darke on 07 3032 2287 for a confidential discussion.