Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Claudia Lowe
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-11human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recruiter to join a leading professional services company in Sydney CBD. The recruitment responsibilities are varied and key stakeholder engagement is a major focus.
- Develop deep relationships with internal clients and hiring managers; thoroughly understand needs and priorities and translate these into practical and creative full life-cycle recruiting plans and processes.
- Participate actively in the consultation of hiring managers focused on candidate decision making and negotiation; partner with HR Business Partners throughout this process.
- Review resumes and interview qualified candidates in order to build talent pipelines for the present and future.
- Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and intelligence to inform hiring decisions.
- Utilise the company brand to effectively market opportunities to prospects and enhance long-term rapport.
- Identify and recommend creative solutions for the sourcing of professional talent across departments and offices.
- Develop solutions to recruiting related needs within the business (e.g. interview training) to enhance the overall organisation's ability to identify talent, build a strong candidate pipeline and improve the candidate experience.
- Maintain relationships with external placement agencies that are most beneficial to the organisation.
- Support special projects and initiatives for Experienced Hire Recruiting and Human Resources on an ad hoc basis.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 4 years of recruitment experience across multiple skill levels and disciplines.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with hiring managers, team members and other stakeholders throughout the hiring process; ability to translate business needs into creative hiring strategy.
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Ability to operate and prioritise in a fast-moving and demanding environment and deal with complex situations.
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to synthesise data.
- Knowledge of HR policies, laws and regulations; specific knowledge of non-discrimination / affirmative action.
- Passion for finding the right people, along with desire to deliver strong customer service and optimal results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling candidate information.
- Experience using Application Tracking Systems; proficiency in Workday Recruiting is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.