Recruitment Manager - Technology and Digital
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Candice Warrington
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-01-25 recruitment-consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join one of the most successful teams in Australia to run the technology and digital space within our Financial Services and Insurance client base. In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional results as well as developing and growing the existing team.
Robert Walters are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join one of the most successful teams in Australia to run the technology and digital space within our Financial Services and Insurance client base within NSW. In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional results as well as developing and growing the existing team.
This is an excellent chance for talented recruiters or experienced managers from an IT background to step into a management role with a clear progression path.
• Developing relationships with both current and prospective clients and keeping in regular contact with key stakeholders to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Account managing and driving revenue growth within key accounts
• Building and maintaining existing relationships as well as targeting new business
• Ensuring individual and team revenue targets are being met
• Fronting campaigns to secure top talent for clients
• Undertaking business development and winning market share for the team
• Hiring, coaching and managing new team members and building the team
• Playing a key role in the Sydney leadership team
• A consistent background and proven success in professional recruitment within any white collar discipline, prior managerial experience from an agency background would be advantageous but anyone ready for that next step will be considered
• Strong commercial acumen with a natural ability to influence others
• Strong leadership skills
• Solutions driven with strong commercial acumen and a desire to grow and lead a division
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage internal and external relationships and work to targets is essential.
What we can offer you:
• Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
• A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
• A first class brand name with very solid existing client relationships and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation
• A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses) and Manager benefits
• A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
• Stunning offices with a great culture
To apply please click apply or contact Candice Warrington on +61 2 8289 3184 for a confidential discussion.