Talent Acquisition Consultant
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-05 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A fantastic, permanent opportunity has arisen for a Recruiter to join a leading financial services business in Sydney CBD. The recruitment responsibilities are varied and key stakeholder engagement is a major focus.
- Develop deep relationships with internal clients and hiring managers; thoroughly understand needs and priorities and translate these into practical and creative full life-cycle recruiting plans and processes.
- Participate actively in the consultation of hiring managers focused on candidate decision making and negotiation; partner with HR Business Partners throughout this process.
- Review resumes and interview qualified candidates in order to build talent pipelines for the present and future.
- Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and intelligence to inform hiring decisions.
- Utilise the company brand to effectively market opportunities to prospects and enhance long-term rapport.
- Identify and recommend creative solutions for the sourcing of professional talent across departments and offices.
- Develop solutions to recruiting related needs within the business (e.g. interview training) to enhance the overall organisation's ability to identify talent, build a strong candidate pipeline and improve the candidate experience.
- Maintain relationships with external placement agencies that are most beneficial to the organisation.
- Support special projects and initiatives for Experienced Hire Recruiting and Human Resources on an ad hoc basis.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience across multiple skill levels and disciplines.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with hiring managers, team members and other stakeholders throughout the hiring process; ability to translate business needs into creative hiring strategy.
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling candidate information.
- Experience using Application Tracking Systems; proficiency in Workday Recruiting is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.