Internal Recruiter - Immediate start
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-10 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 40 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Working for a rapidly expanding technology firm in Sydney CBD, this position represents a unique opportunity to utilise your solid recruitment skills in recruiting senior level appointments.
- Working closely with hiring managers across the business to discuss; hiring needs, talent pipe-lining & assist in the decision making process.
- Utilise market data and intelligence to inform and assist in hiring decisions.
- Proactive sourcing of senior level candidates, using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, headhunting & personal networks.
- Review resumes and interview qualified candidates in order to build talent pipelines.
- Assess individuals suitability for roles & organisational fit for senior level appointments.
- Utilise the company brand to effectively market opportunities to networks and build long term relationships.
- Support special projects and initiatives for Experienced Hire Recruiting and Human Resources on an ad hoc basis.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience across multiple skill levels and disciplines.
- Candidates must be IMMEDIATELY available for a minimum duration of six months.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with hiring managers, team members and other stakeholders throughout the hiring process; ability to translate business needs into creative hiring strategy.
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.