Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 18 March 2019 2019-03-182019-04-13 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 30 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, this is a great opportunity for someone with solid volume or contingent recruitment experience to look after a number of roles within IT, Finance and other corporate divisions.
This temporary opportunity will see the Talent Acquisition Specialist recruit for a range of white collar positions in a large corporate organisation.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work with various line managers, take job briefs and liaise with agency's on a day to day basis. This is a high volume role, so the successful candidate must be a high performer who strives off working in a busy and collaborative environment.
- Participate in attracting and placing the best talent
- Support Agency Partners where required on relevant roles
- Develop relevant connections with external candidates to pipeline for future opportunities
- • Manage a range of processes including candidate assessments, reviews, and checks
- Ability to work independently
- Experience recruiting for a volume of white collar roles (preferably IT)
- Good verbal and written communication
- At least 2 years Talent Acquisition experience
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.