Talent Acquisition Partner
Salary Hourly Rate
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 8 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-07 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Join this leading organisation with an expanding global footprint that are experiencing continual success and growth driven by significant world-class projects across a broad range of industry services.
We are seeking a diligent and dynamic Talent Acquisition Partner to work closely with the local Recruitment team and wider business units.
• End-to-end recruitment
• Excellent knowledge of the recruitment life-cycle
• Management of high-volume recruitment of up to 20 roles at any one time
• Partnering with different business units to build and maintain specialist talent across a variety of skill-sets
• Guiding and coaching hiring managers while continuously building their recruitment capabilities
• Maintain a recruitment tracking system/platform
• Engaging and attracting potential candidates from innovative recruitment sources
• Contribute to the execution of HR Strategies whilst identifying continuous improvement initiatives for the business
You will be driven and motivated to hit the ground running with a practical and energetic approach partnered with the ability to demonstrate your emotional intelligent and lead through influence.
You exercise sound judgement, operate with confidence and discretion allowing you to coach key business leaders on talent management principles and practices with ease.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.