Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This dynamic role manages and coordinates the acquisition of high performing graduate employees and manages the integration of these members into the high caliber team.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for managing a complete 360 recruitment service to graduate employees newly joining the team. Experience in a similar role is crucial as the responsibilities are excitingly varied in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage in activities that promote the company branding and attraction to the leading company’s Graduate Program
- Effectively screen for high performers in a technology driven application process
- Design, coordinate and facilitate assessment centres for candidates from varying disciplines
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to members of the program
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with Graduate Employment exposure
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships internally and externally with customers
- Highly motivated, energetic and driven personality
- Experience with talent attraction and sourcing
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.