Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lynelle McCord
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The fast-paced role will work closely with the recruitment team to collaborate on acquiring high performing candidates.
The experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment of a varied portfolio of candidates within the organisation's fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate and manage the entire end-to-end recruitment process
- Effectively screen for high performers to join the diverse team
- Develop proactive sourcing strategies by engaging stakeholders and understanding their challenges
- Deliver continuous improvement on recruitment processes including sourcing, assessing and reporting
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships internally and externally with customers
- Highly motivated, energetic and driven personality
- Experience with talent attraction and sourcing
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
To apply please click apply or call Lynelle McCord on +61 3 8628 2292 for a confidential discussion.