Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Randon
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An excellent opportunity for an experienced IT/Tech recruiter to join an exciting financial services business based in Sydney CBD. The role sits as part of the HR team and is a permanent opportunity, covering the APAC region, looking after all experienced hires.
- Work collaboratively to help drive the APAC recruitment strategy.
- Full cycle experienced hire recruitment, spanning hiring manager collaboration, job description creation, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting offers.
- Use your market knowledge and the most appropriate and effective channels for sourcing candidates directly and through valued and targeted agencies.
- Find ways to continuously enhance talent pipeline for professional roles via research and market mapping, campaigns, meet-ups, in-house events and other sourcing initiatives.
- Meet regularly with hiring managers to review and advise on hiring needs and management of the candidate pipeline.
- Manage and ensure a positive professional candidate experience.
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting for professional roles in the technology, engineering or quantitative analytical space.
- Demonstrated strong networking, research and sourcing experience.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Data and detail orientated.
- Innovative ideas and approach.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Randon on +61 2 82893243 for a confidential discussion.