Location Western Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Hutchcroft
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-06-27 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 40 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
About the company After going through a rapid growth period, this company is looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join their growing talent team. This company is focused on driving improvement across all business functions to continuously promote a positive workplace culture and be viewed as a best practice employer. This company is based in the South Western suburbs of Brisbane and has on site parking. This is a 6 month contract as a Recruitment Advisor with the potential for extension.
Overview of the role
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will have strong capabilities in end to end recruitment across both blue and white collar functions. Your knowledge of the business and the construction and mining industry will enable you to partner with managers to advise and consult on recruitment initiatives to attract and retain talent, developing sourcing strategies as necessary.
• Developing attraction and retention strategies and implementing these across the business
• Consulting and advising on the talent framework in line with internal policies and continuously seeking to improve processes
• Partnering with internal stakeholders to understand their recruitment needs and assisting with the selection process
• Supporting the leadership team to implement talent strategies and initiatives
• Managing recruitment related HR processes including on-boarding, internal transfers and secondments
• Has demonstrated prior internal recruitment experience
• Has experience within either the construction or mining industry
• Ability to advise and consult on recruitment processes and prioritise recruitment for key roles
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Hutchcroft on +61 7 30322284 for a confidential discussion.