Salary AUD60,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Claudia Lowe
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading professional services company is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their talent acquisition team. This is a temporary contract role based in Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Talent and Inclusion Manager, this position is a great opportunity for an experienced and driven Recruiter to be a part of a fast-paced, motivated team with a high success rate.
- Partner with hiring managers to provide timely sourcing, screening, interviewing and selection of candidates who meet the requirements and competencies of roles.
- Full life cycle recruiting – market analysis for competitive advantage, sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiations, etc
- Identify, develop and maintain a network of contacts and resources to generate qualified, diverse candidates in an effective manner
- Maintain accurate and concise records regarding the recruitment and selection process
- Manage the candidate experience as he/she goes through the recruitment process. Ensure the most positive experience through accuracy of information relayed and timely response to information requests.
- Direct decisions on final candidates and partner with management for final hiring decisions.
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Human Resources is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an end to end, in house recruitment role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective networking with internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering results and managing stakeholder expectations
- Energetic, ambitious and results oriented