Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary AUD50 - AUD60 per hour + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 7 June 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
With operations in Brisbane for over 15 years, this organisation provides exceptional services to its customers. This company is focused driving improvement within every function across the business to continuously promote a positive workplace culture.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager. You will have a strong understanding of recruitment practices and experience in both technical and volume recruitment. Your knowledge of the business will enable you to partner with managers to advise and consult on recruitment initiatives to attract talent. Your key focus will be to act as the recruitment expert for all internal stakeholders, including the executive team.
• Lead and coordinate the recruitment services including strategy development
• End to end recruitment for both technical and bulk roles
• Consulting and advising on the recruitment framework in line with internal policies
• Supporting the executive team to implement recruitment strategies and initiatives
• Minimum two years’ experience in internal recruitment
• Experience providing high level recruitment services within a team environment
• Ability to advise and consult on recruitment processes
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.