Recruitment Project Manager - Immediate start
Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Recruitment Project Manager you will be responsible for the leadership and delivery of recruitment projects. Together with your team you will set up a world-class recruiting function that attracts the best talent, enhances business performance and is famous for delivering an outstanding service experience.
Your goal will be to increase customer advocacy and support in the delivery of Recruitment Project KPI's like TTF, Quality of Hire and Satisfaction. To achieve this goal, your responsibilities will include:
- Risk identification
- Stakeholder management
- End to end leadership and delivery of recruitment projects
- Workforce planning
- Budget management
- Managing, coaching and mentoring a team
- Ensure alignment to the overall strategy
To be successful in this role you will have end to end recruitment experience either in-house or agency and;
- Experience managing multiple projects and being able to prioritise tasks
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Being able to work in a fast paced and complex environment
- Ideally degree qualified
This is a fixed term 6 month contract position with one of Australia's leading organisation. Apply today and start next week!
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.