Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + super + uncapped earning potential
Consultant Katie Spicer
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-17 2019-08-09 recruitment-consultancy Chatswood New South Wales AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is a global recruitment company and the Business Support team in Chatswood is a well established, experienced and successful team. Due to a booming market and growth within the office, we are looking to hire an ambitious, sales driven individual to join our friendly and supportive team! We are based in lovely offices close to Chatswood station and a 15 minute train ride from the CBD.
This is a busy and faced paced environment where you will work with a close team and benefit from long standing client and candidate relationships, as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities yourself.
You will be offered extensive training and ongoing support and be part of a fun and supportive team with the opportunity to progress quickly.
- Account managing a large and diverse portfolio of clients based across the North Shore
- Meeting existing and new clients, taking job briefs and filling a high volume of both temporary and permanent office support roles
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Extensive business development; exploring new markets and building relationships with new clients as well as leveraging off existing relationships across other teams in the business
- Autonomy to build your own desk across huge geographical and industry portfolios with accountability for managing your own business
- Selling Robert Walters’ value-add services to our clients and candidates
- Intelligence, drive and self motivation
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to talk to people at all levels of seniority
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a great team working in a vibrant office with fantastic views and transport links.
As we are a large, global business, we have the time and resources to invest in you so the training and development opportunities at Robert Walters are second to none.
We will commit to developing your sales skills and recruitment know-how and ultimately offer you career progression and leadership opportunities if you demonstrate a solid track record of performance. In addition, we will offer a competitive base salary, uncapped quarterly bonuses and monthly incentives, along with overseas trips for the highest performers. Apply today!
To apply please click apply or call Katie Spicer on 02 8423 1018 for a confidential discussion.