Recruitment Consultant - HR
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + + bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-08-28 consultancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant - Human Resources:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Ideally B2B sales or commercial experience within a corporate environment
- Degree qualified
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in New Zealand as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- Stunning offices and a culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.