Salary AUD55,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super + commission
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-02 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to an exceptionally busy market, we are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing financial services team. If you have an interest in Banking and Financial services and are looking for a clear career path with fantastic earning potential, we'd love to hear from you.
- Top performing financial services, recruitment team
- Paying c.$55k - $75k + Super + commission
- Located in Sydney CBD
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, on-going development and exceptional earning potential.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understanding client's business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
- There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment. This is why we are open to both open to experienced professionals as well as graduates for these positions.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.