Associate Consultant - Finance team
Salary AUD45,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + + bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-09 2019-10-06 human-resources-and-personnel Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As an Associate Consultant with Robert Walters you will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Staying ahead of the curve and understanding our key clients requirements in line with policy and government directives
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPI's in a fast moving competitive environment
• Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
• Desire to work in a target driven, positive sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client and candidate relationships and work to targets is essential
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path from Graduate/ Entry level Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured learning and development and management training programme
• International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
As an Associate Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be fully trained by a high performing management team and given all of the tools necessary to exceed in the role - all you need to bring with you, is the right attitude and your ambition.
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.