Recruitment Business Partner
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-10 human-resources-and-personnel Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 85000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based West of Adelaide's CBD and willing to consider flexible working conditions, this leading organisation seeks to employ an experienced Recruitment Business Partner who will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager. In this role, you will be instrumental in supporting the Talent Acquisition team by delivering a contemporary, meaningful and connected group wide integrated sourcing plan to support the talent acquisition strategy and projects.
Utilising technology and innovative sourcing techniques, this role is critical to ensuring the organisation delivers an inspired employee on-boarding experience.
- Execute an end to end recruitment strategy with the Talent Acquisition team on behalf of key stakeholders
- Maintain the recruitment framework which reflects diversity and inclusion principles
- Proven thought leadership in the discipline of talent acquisition
- Build credible and authentic relationships within your own team, across the business, with external stakeholders and relevant commercial partners
- Create strong recruitment collateral and advertising in line with the organisation values
- Research, develop and embed innovative recruitment strategies to immediately attract candidates and identify talent for future recruitment
- Ad-hoc support to the Talent Acquisition team
- Extensive recruitment experience ideally within an internal function
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Commercially astute and excel in client relationship and expectation management
- Robust problem solving skills
- Experience working within a fast-paced and high-volume environment
You will strive to proactively develop internal customer relationships that will allow you to foster a continuous improvement culture throughout your delivery. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
The key to your success in this role will be your ability to engage with the business and build strong relationships, coupled with your sound knowledge drawn from previous experience.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.