Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + super
Consultant Hamish Smith
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-10 recruitment-consultancy Chatswood New South Wales AU AUD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Chatswood Location * Fun, supportive and high performing office environment * Excellent career progression and earning potential Robert Walters is a global recruitment company that is well established, experienced and successful in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney. Due to a booming market and growth within the office, we are looking to hire an ambitious, sales driven individual to join our friendly and supportive finance/accounting team. We are based in lovely offices with amazing views of Sydney, close to Chatswood station and a 15 minute train ride from the CBD.
This is a busy and faced paced environment where you will work with a close team and benefit from long standing client and candidate relationships, as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities yourself.
You will be offered extensive training and ongoing support and be part of a fun and supportive team with the opportunity to progress quickly.
- Account managing a large and diverse portfolio of clients based across the North Shore
- Meeting existing and new clients, taking job briefs and filling a high volume of both temporary and permanent office support roles
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Extensive business development; exploring new markets and building relationships with new clients as well as leveraging off existing relationships across other teams in the business
- Autonomy to build your own desk across huge geographical and industry portfolios with accountability for managing your own business
- Selling Robert Walters’ value-add services to our clients and candidates
- 1-2 years in a sales/customer service/client service based job will be highly regarded
- Drive and self motivation
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to talk to people at all levels of seniority
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential that this role entails.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Smith on 02 8423 1006 for a confidential discussion.