Salary AUD26 - AUD30 per hour + incentves
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Meghan Donnithorne
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-11 recruitment-consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales Level 53, 1 Farrer Place Sydney CBD AU 2000 AUD 26 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Candidate Manager is an entry level position in our beautiful Sydney CBD offices looking over the harbour. Focused on supporting an experienced manager or top performing consultant, the role exists to create a better experience for our candidates, and to super-charge our top performers with an extra set of hands to source for candidates, generate leads and ultimately exceed customer demand.
Aligned to one of the four technology recruitment teams in the Sydney CBD office, the candidate manager will support a manager/senior consultant focused on the candidate life cycle including:
- Sitting on briefs, running search strings, posting adverts and qualifying candidates for technology positions
- Registering candidates / pipe lining candidates
- Managing expectations and providing updates to candidates on a role status
- Assisting with contract issues including missing time sheets, basic contract questions
- Contractor care - providing regular check-ins with our technology contractors.
- Assisting with work health and safety checks
- Assisting with side projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A background in sales, call centre, customer service, as a candidate manager or recruitment internship is highly preferred; however even a hospitality background, strong sport background or academic success will be considered. We look for people that are well rounded and can demonstrate their hard work ethics and initiative to achieve success, although we recognise this could be many different backgrounds
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and openness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- This opportunity is open to full time and part time (minimum 3 days/week). It is a perfect transitional role for someone in their last year of University or first year after graduating
- Please note, this is seen as a feeder to our graduate consultant program. Only candidates with a genuine interest in a career in the recruitment industry will be considered.
Please note that we expect a lot of interest for this position. Please ensure you've done research on the industry and understand the basics of what a recruitment consultant does before applying.
To apply please click apply or call Meghan Donnithorne on +61 2 8289 3141 for a confidential discussion.