Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Heli Kruusi
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-12 human-resources-and-personnel Chatswood New South Wales AU 2067 AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to exceptional growth, the Chatswood office of Robert Walters is looking to hire Graduate Recruitment Consultants to develop new business across Sydney's North Shore.
About the company:
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the drive to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training programme underpins our success and ensures that our graduate consultants pursue long-term careers with the Group.
About the role:
Our Chatswood office is currently recruiting professionals with strong sales ability and industry insight across a number of disciplines including Accounting, IT, Business Support and Sales & Marketing. As a recruitment consultant at Robert Walters you will manage relationships with our large and well-known client base along with developing new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates and clients are shared and not owned thus promoting a team-based culture.
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs and targets in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- A proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and a determination to succeed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Work for a globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Heli Kruusi on +61 2 84231005 for a confidential discussion.